Wednesday 31 December 2014

class assigment (essay+quotation)



"There must be language that doesn’t depend on words… If I can learn to understand this language without words, I can learn to understand the world"(1)Have you ever thought about how difficult is to understend the world? What is the reason why do we exist? I have some evidences to support what I am saying. 

When we are children we are always  told that our dreams will come true whenever we grow up. But why do we have to want to reach for the starts when we do not have branches to carry us that far? I beleive that it would be easier if we didn't have the oportunity to figure out what do we have to be or how do we have to behave. It would be easier if we just follow our hearts to the place that we want to be. However, there are people who still believe in destiny. I think that destiny is for loosers it is just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.

To sum up, I would like to encourage everybody to follow their hearts and no what 4 crazy boys dressed in jeans told them to do.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Paulo Cohelo,the alchemist (Barcelona: Booket,1988), pg 46


No comments:

Post a Comment