Thursday 25 December 2014

4º práctica evaluable

Thirty years ago, it was compulsory for women to know how to sew.  Sometimes, when a button falls apart from my jacket I feel pity of myself because I don’t even know what a needle is. I wish I could sew my things because someday I will be alone and nobody will sew for me. I have tried ir hard, but I had no luck. 

One solution to this problem could be asking my grandmother for help. I could live with her during  a month so that she can properly teach me how to do it. Maybe we can start by easy  things like learning how to use a needle and end up making my own clothes. Wouldn't it be nice if at the end I like it and I set up my own  haberdashery?


Another solution to this problem could be attending  a curse. I would have a teacher who would tgive me a sound knowledge in order to avoid my issue. Nonetheless, the course could be expensive and I wouldn't recive personal atentioon from my teacher as there would be more students on the course. However, that is not a problem because I can also learn from my classmates' mistakes.  

A final answer could be to try to let my  imagination fly – together with Internet videos-  and learn t on my own. However, this is really hard a to accomplish as I am a really pessimistic person, If something goes bad - o r I can not properly teach myself- I would feel depressed. I know, for sure, that I would give it up.


All in all, I have to learn how to sew because if I ever want to be an independ person, I'd better know how to solve my problems even if it is something as simple as fixing a button. Nonetheless, I am almost in my tweenties, there is much life ahead for me. Maybe, within five years a robot able to sew will  be invented. That would fix my problem and also make my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment