Sunday 21 December 2014

A nightmare journey I remember so clear was two years ago when I was going to the countryside with my friend. We were going to the countryside because me and my friends were giving a surprise  birthday party for the friend that was with me in the car. The party  was almost 45 minutes by car far away from my house.

We left our house with plenty of time. But when we got to the motorway there was a huge traffic jam! The traffic wasn’t moving at all. I didn’t know what to do because we were going to be late for the party. I felt really nervous and sad at the same time and my friend was saying to me all the time “ don’t worry” but I couldn’t tell  her why I was feeling at that way. It was too late to go another way, so we just sat in the car while I was getting more and more stressed. After 30 minutes the traffic started moving slowly. I decided to leave the motorway and try to find another way to go  the party,  but I had never drove on that way so we got completely lost. In addition, the phone was ringing all the time asking for where we were. I was sure my friend was going to miss the party that we have been planning for two months. It was a pity. Suddenly, I decided to phone  my dad. He took us to the party . Finally we arrived there only thirty minutes before the party was going to start. My friend got a really big surprise and after that she started to laugh because she immediately understood why I was so nervous and stressed.


Although we had a nightmare journey my friend had a big surprise and we managed to give her a party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment