Thursday 11 December 2014

Pre-Writting ( class assigment)

Brainstorming:

- Making a list 
Travelling

1- visit different places
2. discover a new culture
3. know different things
4. how a place can make you feel better
5. Get pleasure if it is a family trip
6. Get profit of it if it is a bussisnes trip

freewriting(with mistakes)

When I was younger I used to go to dance classes. I really liked until my teacher become a bossy woman and she was yelling at my classmates and I. It was awful. So, that is the reason why I decided to stop to go to that classes. The advantage of drop it was starting to learn new things as English.

Freewriting( with mistakes checked)

When I was young, I used to go to dancing classes. I really liked it until my teacher become a bossy woman who was always yelling at my classmates and I. It was awful. So, that is the reason why I decided to stop going to ballet. The advantage of dropping it was that I had the chance to learn new things such as English.

No comments:

Post a Comment