Tuesday 9 December 2014

Music. There's nothing that express words that can not be said better than music. Music makes you feel all the feelings you can imagine- and even feelings for which you don't have names. As you can read on my previous lines I love music. 

Music has been part of my life since I was born as my grandad used to play plenty of instruments and so does my dad. Therefore, it was expected that someone in my family would have this passion for music. In addition, it has been me the lucky one. 

When I was a child I used to compose lyrics with an old friend- of course not really difficult lyrics, I was 8 years old. My songs were about cats, dogs and homework. Moreover, nowadays  when I read them I can't avoid laughing. They were so much fun! When I was 13 years old I decided to learn how to play guitar as I wanted to be like my father, who used to be a little famous with his music when he was young. Hence, I enrolled into a guitar course. Nevertheless, I had to give it up two years ago because of my studies. But I have to say that I have never stop playing guitar, what's more 3 years ago I decided to learn how to play the ukelele by my own. It's an hilarious instrument. My musical interests don't finish here. I have also been singing in the choir of my high school for 6 years. It was called " The bilingual choir" because we singed music in all language but normally nor Spanish.


With the choir I have sing in many places from the Molinas' theather to other Spanish cities such as Madrid, Valladolid or Cabra, which is a village in Cordoba. I have really enjoyed the choir and I am really thankfull for have  been given the oportunity to be part of it. Moreover, 4 years ago and old friend and I decided to enroll a contest in Thader Shopping center. We sang a played a song and we won the second place - the award was 400 € for both of us. It was an experience that I am never going to forget. Now, when I think about it, I don't even know how I was so brave to sang in front of a crowd like the one on the day of the contest. 


To sum up, As you can see I love music and I hope that it continues being an important part of my life. However, by saying that I love singing and playing it doesn't mean that I do it well. I just try to do my best while having fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment