Wednesday 31 December 2014

Dear Blog,

Another year has gone, another year is about to come. 2014 has been a really important year to me. Therefore, I have decided to write to my 2014 a few words. I am really proud because now I am able to say that I have found my place in this world. I have spent a lot of years wasting my time  but after a lot of effort  I have reached it!

I have to admitt that my 2014 started with me studying hard- I am going to end up it in the same way. However, I can deny that this year has brought me amazing changes. I remember my first high school year, I can see myself saying: " In thousand years I will be making selectividad, I will be going to university, I will be driving a car, I will go abroad, I will always have the same people in my life, I will figure out what I want to be". This year, 2014, I have done selectividad, I have obtained my driving license, I have started the university, I have been abroad and, what is more important for me: Now I know what I want to be. This year I have learnt that with effort and sacrifice you can reach everything you wish for and, that all our hopes must be be  put in ourselves, not on the rest of the world. With valor we can reach whatever we want to. Fortunately, we are not alone on this journey. We will always have people who  love us around us. They will help us to to reach our goals and our biggest(and wildest) dreams. Hence, thanks  to all that people that are not part of my life anymore, they taught me that they did not diserve to be on it. But, THANKS (in capital letters) to those people that are still part of my life and also to those that are now new components of my life. Thank you for believing in me, for teach me how not to stop believing, thank you for believing in me, in my dreams. Thank you  for cheering me uo when I was down .


Now, I know who I am , whenever I hesitate on it I have you all around me to remind me it. I can perfectly see myself last year, crying because I did not know what I was going to study at University , I thought that I was studying just for pleasure. Fortunately, I have found the perfect degree, wchich I hope to love more and more every day. Dear 2015, I wish you bring me happines, health(as my grandmother says) and also all the good things that I have reach on 2014  and that I don't want to miss. 



XXOO
María.

PS: I hope to keep in touch with you dear blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment