Friday 7 November 2014

I know my heritage, do you?

There is nothing more interesting than Ancient Culture. Moreover, I have always been interested in Roman Culture due to the fact that I believe that without them in our history,the world would have never been as we know it nowadays.

There is no doubt that we are sons and daughters of our mother , which would be Roman culture. Unfortunately, our mum's language is thought to be dead - As I see it , it is a thing that has to be discussed owing to the fact that it is still alive in some hearts. However, we have inherited from her our  language, culture or even manners. You won't believe your eyes if you see how similar our culture is to the Roman one.

What would you think if I tell you that they invented our fast food restaurants? Would you believe me if I told you that they developed the fist bar? For those who would never believe what I am writing I have the perfect solution. Why don't you visit a blog about Romans's food and their way of behaving when talking about food or eating? I bet you won't regret checking it out.


My claasmates and I at a Roman banquet in class.
Moreover, two years ago a friend and I created a blog about Roman food and its culture. it is an amazing blog, not only because I really appreciate it but also because it won the second place in a national contest. What's more, we went to "onda regional" in Murcia in order to speak about our blog. We felt like famous people for a while!

My friend Anais and I at Onda Regional 
To sum up,  If you are interested in all this things. Hurry up! and click on this web link, We have to have roots before branches. Therefore , we should never forget where our roots started. 

http://romaentrefogones.wordpress.com/

This is our interview if you want to hear it: http://ficheros.orm.es:3025/descarga/Murycia/ENRED-20130725.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment