Wednesday 12 November 2014

Stand up to Cancer

         Today, while I was on my way to the university, I was listening to two friends talking about the C world. One of them was saying that her little nephew had died because of it two months ago with just five years. My heart was broken when I heard that story. Suddenly, I remembered a song of one of my favourite singers Taylor Swift.


This song is called "Ronan" and it is about a little-boy who died because of the C word. However, the amazing thing of the song is not that it is a song from Taylor, it is that she wrote the song according to the blog of Ronan's mum. She had been writing the blog in order to stand up to cancer and tell his own's son story. Moreover, you can read from her own words that she has suffered a lot as well as her kid. In the blog you can find all the information about her son's story. Nowadays, her blog has become a well-known blog that suport the C word. 


If you want to see the blog I enclose you the web page: http://rockstarronan.com/about/

Furthermore, I wish you could listen to taylor's song. I bet you can't hold your tears while listening to it. As Ronan Mum said " it is  absolutely the true story" 


As a conclusion, I would like to give all my love to those who are suffering this awfull disease. 


No comments:

Post a Comment