Wednesday 12 November 2014

1º Práctica evaluable

         When I was a teenager I was curious about our religion, Hence, I started to go to the Church while my friends used to play videogames. Perhaps, when you think about going to the Church, you imagine a group of people gathering together reading the Holy Book and praying. Nonetheless, I have never done that. We have fun at the same tume as we learn. For instance, we sing, dance, go out together to the countryside and so on and so forth. Furthermore, it helped me to find who I wanted to be and how I had to behave with people around me. I must say that , even though it started as curiosity, is finished being the place in wich I found some friends. It is really weird to go to the holy mass on Sunday and see more teenagers than grannies. In other words, I am not the only one. For these reasons, what started as a teen's curiosity turned to be an inspiring way of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment