Friday 31 October 2014

Lizzie Velasquez

I will never forget all the feelings that I  felt when I first listened to a motivational speaker coinning  a speech. Furthermore, it was an experience that I  will always remember  owing to the fact that I was watching the video and crying at the same time. Therefore, that is the reason why now, I can't  stop watching videos of motivational speakers. Hence, I am going to enclose the first one that I saw in order to let you feel the same things that I felt. In addition, the speaker is Lizzie Velasquez and she is supposed the be the ugliest girl all over the world. However, she is the strongest girl I have ever met. I wish I had the strength that she have in order to make negative things of my live on positive and also to find what difines me. Thus, I encourage everyone to see motivational speakers because it really helps you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c62Aqdlzvqk


1 comment:

  1. María, thank you for sharing this video. This lady is a genius. I had seen just a bit in the past, so I had missed the best part.
    By the way, I might use it in class at the Eoi too : -)

    ReplyDelete