Saturday 11 October 2014

My grandmother

Today I'm going to talk about the person who has influenced me most.

When I was young, I didn't used to admire none from my family. That's because I was more worried about my favourite singers or movies than about my family. Fortunately, Nowadays I can say that I really admire my grandmother for her strength and kindness.

The person who has influenced me the  most is my grandmother , Consuelo. I used to be a really lonely person and I had never been able to talk about my feelings with anybody. I used to keep them inside of me although little by little they were killing me.

Then I realized that I had to change because I wasn't happy so, I decided to speak my mind with my grandmother and She become a 'key piece ' in my live. She used to help me in everything , She would cook for me everything that I wanted. She made me strong and helped me to go through the worst situations of my live. She was really zealous and for me she is the wittiest person I’ve ever met 

 Despite of her age, now she’s still being the person who has  taught me everything  I know about life. Therefore, now  I’m able to face everything. Although my grandfather died she is still being a fighter person. Most of the people when they suffer the loss of a close person, they want to end their lives because  it is useless for them, due to the fact that they don't have the person who passed away with them. Nevertheless,  my grandmother gives me hope and makes me believe in myself every day.

To sum up,  I wish I could spend more time with her. I can't Imagine my life without her on it. I'm pretty sure that I will never get used to not having her with me. Fortunately, I see her everyday. Thus, for these reasons  and  many others ...  I really love my 'granny'.

1 comment:

  1. Marvellous post. Thank you.

    *used to keep
    *because it is useless
    * many otherS

    ReplyDelete