Monday 13 October 2014

Describe someone... Class practice

When I was young, I was a lonley person until I met my best friend. She is not bery big. In fact, she is petite. Furthermore, she is very strong. Although She has gone through many difficult situations, She has had the strenght to carry on with a beautiful smile on her face. In addition, She has always being a happy person; Thus, She can cheer me up and also cheer herself up. Moreover, I am never afraid of telling her how I feel , no matter how silly it could be, I feel save and sound with her on my life. Added to this, She is unique at listening to me; Therefore, I can be myself, which I consider really important in a friendship. When I was young, I didn't use to have a best friend, but now that days are gone because I have the perfect one with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment